Co-op Connections for Members
Membership has its privileges. As a member of Meriwether Lewis Electric Cooperative, a Touchstone Energy cooperative, you get discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. The Co-op Connections MLEC Membership Card is absolutely free.
Here’s what you get:
- Great discounts from businesses in your community, including dining, shopping, automotive and much more. Use the card to support store owners in your neighborhood.
- Big savings when you shop online.
- Printable coupons for groceries that update daily.
- 10% to 85% discounts on most prescriptions at over 60,000 participating pharmacies.
- 10% to 60% discounts on eyeglasses, contact lenses, eye exams and LASIK.
- 20% to 40% discounts on dental care such as cleanings, x-rays, root canals, crowns and orthodontics.
- PLUS, additional savings on chiropractic visits, lab tests, imaging scans and hearing aids.
Here’s where you search:
If you have a question about Co-op Connections that isn’t answered in one of our FAQs or you have some program feedback you’d like to share, please e-mail email@example.com or call 931-729-3558.
Refer a business. Any family-friendly local business may be added to the program at any time. If you are a business owner that would like to be part of this exciting program or you frequent a business you’d like to refer, visit Co-op Connections for Businesses or call 931-729-3558.
PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t received your card, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 931-729-3558, come to one of our local offices, or print an online version to obtain one.
Discounts are NOT Insurance, and are NOT Intended as a Substitute for Insurance. The discount is only available at participating providers.